Lemon Essential Oil - Why Every Home Needs it
Lemon essential oil is a total fan favorite and has so many uses and is on top of that totally affordable!
Lemon has been used for years in cleaning products and we can see why - its bright and fresh and just make everything smell so clean!
Originally from regions in Asia, the lemon tree wasn’t common in Europe until the 16th century. It is a part of the evergreen family and reaches a height of about 20 feet. From those trees, 75 lemons are required to make one 15-ml bottle of Lemon essential oil. This is accomplished by cold pressing the rinds of the lemons, producing an oil with the aroma of freshly picked fruit.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Citrus limon
BOTANICAL FAMILY: Rutaceae
REGIONS FOUND: Argentina, South Africa, Italy, Asia, California
PLANT PART USED: Rind
EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold pressed
So you have your bottle of lemon essential oil but you don't know what to do with it? You ask yourself why do you need it ? Lucky for you we compiled a list of some great uses & benefits for you !
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Mix with Lavender or many other oils to create different scent combos
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Diffuse after cleaning for a fresh smelling home and banish orders
- Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favorite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion . ( Always dilute essential oils prior to applying on skin)
Now that you have some ideas on how to use your new bottle of Lemon essential oil give it a shot and enjoy ! Don't have your bottle yet ? Then purchase here !