Skin Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is known all around the world for its calming properties .
Lavender or Lavandula is grown all over the world from the Canary islands to Africa to Europe. There are actually 47 different species ! - WOW
Along with the beautiful flower and the infamous light purple color- Lavender actually has so many benefits that are not just diffusing to help be calm.
One of the best ways to use Lavender is using essential oil- essential oil is a "essence of a plant" - Lavender is usually steam distilled and the liquid from the plant is then bottled to use .
Lets dig in !
Skin Benefits of using Lavender essential oil
- May promote feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- May help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
F&E loves using this amazing essential oil in our lip scrubs and nail and cuticle oils. Shop Now to get yours and experience the benefits !